Lessons from Sūrah 98 – Sūrat Al-Bayyinah
Updated: Aug 15
1. Every nation to which a messenger was sent, was commanded through him to worship Allāh alone.
2. Those who disbelieved shall enter the fire of Jahannam, wherein they will suffer for eternity.
3. The worst of creation are those who will be doomed to Jahannam for eternity.
4. Those who believe and do good deeds are the best of creation.
5. The reward for those who believe and do good thereafter, is everlasting gardens through which rivers flow; a reward they will enjoy for eternity.
6. Allāh is pleased with those who believe and thereafter do good, and they will be pleased with the reward they receive.
7. The everlasting success cannot be achieved without an element of fear of Allāh.